Welcome to Phillips Consulting Limited.
We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. PCL is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Johannesburg. Established in 1992…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
- Reconciliation of monthly activity and generating monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and the L&D Manager to develop specifications for course content
- Develop metrics and uses assessment tools to measure the effectiveness of programs that support organizational development
- Analyze people/learning data to identify significant differences, relationships and trends and make data driven decisions
- Visualize results of analyses in the form of graphs, charts, tables, and scorecards
- Coordinate meeting logistics including setting up live meetings virtual meetings via teleconference, video conference and MS Live
- Provide input into and implement Capability Development strategy according to the business needs and priorities
- Organize and manage the License to Operate training program for 3rd party vendor.
- Implement all budgeted trainings as scheduled.
- Organize Induction sessions for New Hires.
- Collaborate with departmental Machine Champions to develop robust training materials for in-house trainings.
- Maintain Staffs Training records and manage Data to ensure training record compliance.
- Manage Venues, Hotel, Security and travel logistics for externally facilitated trainings.
- Directly supervise Site Wide Awareness on MMS and EQMS.
- Deploy Training Effectiveness Assessments for trained employees to evaluate Operators Competency.
- Carry out any other activities as may be assigned by the L&D Manager.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc or equivalent or nationally recognised equivalent in any of Social/Physical/Biological Sciences.
- Must have 1-3 years’ relevant experience in administration and Operational Excellence Practices.
- Good project management and assertive communication skills.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of Leadership / Stakeholder engagements strategies. Membership of CIPM is an advantage
N105,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile