Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs.
Such ambition requires the ability to understand the various peculiar needs of our clie…
Read more about this company
Team Lead, Human Capital Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- City Victoria Island
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Salary Range ₦300,000 – ₦400,000/month
- Manage employee welfare and relations.
- Manage payroll schedule, deductions of staff monthly loan repayment before sending to finance for disbursement. Computes staff exit entitlements for final review by the Head Human Capital Operations.
- Completes, checks, and processes HR-related forms and documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately.
- Respond to enquiries and assists employees and managers to complete HR-related forms to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Follow-up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., HMO, government departments, insurance providers) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Maintain employee records manually and in a human resources information system (HRIS) so that information is accurate.
- Data managed may include personal information; job history; insurance documentation; leave accrual records; and details of illness, absences, transfers, salary progression, and promotion and redeployment letters.
- Coordinate and guarantee that processes as well as HR programmes are being correctly carried out.
- Conductthe payroll process based on the inputs from the using HRIS: produce payroll documents and reports, ensures payments of all the components of salary, and treats all payroll queries.
- Help employees with HMO registration, reimbursements and benefits.
- Manage the administration of vacation and working time through the dedicated system for optimum productivity and work-life balance.
- Manage employee onboarding.
- Reviews staff credentials, documentations and filing.
- Reviewand manage all Internal Communications.
- Minimum of B.Sc.in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Business Management or any related field. MBA/M.Sc. is an added advantage.
- 4-5 years relevant workexperience in Human Capital/HR
- HR experience especially in the financial services or FINTEC space is an added advantage.
- PHRI/CIPM certified
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Operations officer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of labor law and lobal best practice.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems and automation
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Team management skill
- Excellent talent engagementand stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile