Lopterra leaders empower the business by investing in experienced professionals skilled to provide the core of our services, with a leadership influence that lies in the commitment to build strong, trustworthy relationships with our clients, candidates and amongst colleagues. Our team is widely recognised for their excellent service, professionalism and unma…
Read more about this company
Senior Finance Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Our client, a Non-governmental sector is seeking to hire a Senior Finance Officer with experience managing a not for profit organization’s financial matters.
Job Code: LPT/GM/SF001
- Process invoices, record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Support program implementation in the sourcing and disbursement of funds
- Ensure proper filing of transactional support document
- Track all expenditure against budget and ensure costs charged are reasonable, allocable, and allowable
- Provide quality financial information and review process payments
- Maintain bookkeeping and accurate comprehensive accounting records for the organization
- Assist with drafting, review and implementation of organization’s financial policies.
- Manage budgeting and controls
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis in areas such as financial and expense performance, depreciation, rate of return, and working capital.
- Periodic Bank Reconciliation – Management Accounts, burn rate, aging analysis report, accrued expense report
- Ensure all transactions are captured in ERP
- Implement all donors and country specific internal policy guidelines
- Coordinate financial reviews and audits
- Implement relevant accounting, audit standards and generally accepted accounting practices.
- Overseeing tax compliances like VAT, WHT, PAYE matters and filing returns.
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Participate in internal and external financial Audits
- Prepare financial reports
Required Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other finance related fields.
- Must have previously and successfully worked in an NGO
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA will be a plus
- 2 – 3 years of relevant Finance experience in an NGO
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Proficient in the use of an Accounting Software.
Remuneration and Benefits
N130,000.00 – N160,000.00, HMO, Hybrid Working, Pension and Bonuses\Gifts
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile