Zebra builds tracking technology and solutions that generate actionable information and insight, giving companies unprecedented visibility into their businesses by giving physical things a digital voice. Zebra has more than 7000 employees in 81 countries supporting an extensive portfolio of solutions including barcode scanners, mobile computers, interacti…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
- Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers. Join Zebra.
- We’re looking for a hardworking Sales Engineer to join our team, partnering with our Account Managers in West Africa.
- Our Sales Engineers are customer facing professionals who mix technical and commercial skill to drive brand preference with our partners and end-users for Zebra’s technology solutions. In this key role you will work with partners and engineering resources to deliver technical expertise covering a wide range of products and solutions to drive integration within customer’s technical environment.
- You’ll spend your time actively supporting our channel partners and end-user customers to promote our portfolio and ensure they understand its value, attending customer meetings, pitches & events.
- Work closely with Account Managers to deliver the wider customer partner strategy, owning the technical enablement plan for key partners.
- Be a trusted advisor to the assigned accounts and to the partner community. Acting as the “voice of Zebra”; transferring industry solutions, technical and product knowledge to customers and partners
- Coordinating technical sales activities for prospective accounts, performing both in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- We’re looking for a strong team-player who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude. An outstanding relationship builder who can establish rapport with people across a varied organization and with wide ranging customers, you’ll be super customer focused with great pre-sales engineering experience.
Preferred skills and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent
- Ability to logically plan, set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Proficient in analysing market trends and recognizing business opportunities
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: Mobile Computing, Advance Data Capture, RFID Technologies or thermal Printing.
- Android development knowledge would be a great advantage
- Understanding of the technical requirements and challenges of two or more vertical markets from the following list: Education, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics
- Ability to prioritize; be nimble and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile