The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics.
Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support prog…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Kano
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- The ATM networks are working together to implement the above project with each one providing coordination and oversight to specific number of states as stated below, and as such require the services of a Programme Officer in each of the States / locations mentioned below for two years renewable.
- The Programme Officers will principally be responsible for, and focus on, providing technical and professional assistance and support to the CBOS / FBOS working on the C19RM project within their states, provide effective programme management and administration, as well as the monitoring, supervising and reporting on the activities of CBOS / FBOs and CLMTs in their respective states.
Eligibility / Selection Criteria
- Applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a Health-related discipline or Social Sciences with 2 – 3 years post-qualification experience in an organisation working on TB, HIV / AIDS or Malaria.
- An applicant with working experience in more than one of these disease areas has an added advantage.
- Have good communication and community mobilisation skills;
- Be resident in the state he/she is applying to work in.
- Be ready to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision and exercise sound judgment and flexibility to achieve agreed outcomes
- Have well developed writing and analytical skills as well as the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Have effective presentation and interpersonal communication skills as well as the ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholders’ relationships
- Possess the ability to contribute to the effectiveness of a team, including supporting others and managing priorities; and be able to communicate fluently in English and the local dialect(s) of the states and localities they would be working in.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV in one (1) Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the State, Job Title and their full Name (e.g. Kano – Program Officer – Usman Bola Obi) as the subject of the email.
- All applications must be sent via e-mail to the contacts of the network as shown above.
- No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Do note that any candidate with submissions for multiple positions and who do not abide by the method of application will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile