Fresh meat delivered to your doorstep at the cheapest prices
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Manufacturing
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
- The Production Supervisor oversees production, operations and services in the absence of the Production Manager.
- The production supervisor will oversee safe and proper manufacturing of the company’s products. In order to do this, the candidate will troubleshoot issues, ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the company, and coordinating the employees in a certain shift to make sure that consistent and quality goods are constantly being produced.
Safety & Maintenance:
- Conduct periodic risk assessment, environmental aspects and impact and implement countermeasures
- Ensure full PPE compliance among associates
- Ensure injury and accident free workplace
- Report and investigate all health & safety incidents and accidents
- Capture and report near misses
- Ensure good housekeeping practices
- Ensure solid and liquid wastes are managed effectively to prevent environmental pollution.
- Ensure the workplace is always kept clean and tidy.
- Discuss observations with the Production Manager.
- Ensure maintenance is carried out according to the maintenance plan and structure.
- Monitor work equipment upkeep to achieve the best maintenance at least possible cost and time.
- Ensure production assets are properly maintained to reduce breakdowns and downtime.
- Evaluate performance of machines, equipment, work tools and establish trends and variances in performance
Product Quality & Housekeeping:
- Ensure product quality is maintained in order to assure consistency and meet the expectation of consumers in a competitive market.
- Ensure all production operations are carried out in line with the planned SPI – sales production inventory
- Ensure that all products are produced to specifications
- Ensure that Target and deadlines are met to achieve the orders.
- Identify aspects of production standards where improvement is possible and suggest modifications to production manager.
- Ensure routine on-line quality controls are carried out by production personnel.
- Ensures good housekeeping to maintain product quality
- Ensure process cleaning of all lines, equipment and work area.
- Ensure products in process are wholesome and all losses and damages due to spoilage are checked.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a FMCG or Manufacturing.
- Microsoft Office & Google Workspace suite.
- Record keeping and management reporting.
- Occupational health, safety and environment (HSE).
- Strong communication skills.
- Must live in IBADAN.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to take an assessment test
- You have to take our assessment to be shortlisted to the next stage.
- The test link is only valid for 24 hours when you paste on your web browser.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted on or before 30th of November.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile