The Jiji vision was to provide an online arena for buyers and sellers to meet, interact and conduct business quickly and conveniently. With the number of ads being posted and visits being made by sellers and buyers respectively on a daily basis, Jiji has become the cornerstone for promoting trade in Nigeria.
Read more about this company
Offline Sourcing Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Who is an Offline Sourcing Executive?
- These are registered agents with Jiji Cars as sourcing executives. They refer customers to Jiji Cars to transact on Jiji Cars and in return are paid a robust commission on successful transactions.
What Will You be Doing as an Offline Sourcing Executive?
- Find people who are selling their cars
- Build a network of people who are constantly talking to car sellers to get more leads
- Assist in negotiations with car sellers
- Be the interface between the clients and Jiji Cars
- You will work daily on the Market to FIND CAR SELLERS and ASSIST IN THE SELLING PROCESS
- Your Main target is to find car sellers to make them sell their cars with Jiji Cars
- You will be Responsible for the major part of the sales process, from prospecting to price negotiation and Continuous Follow up.
- Ensuring you Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets.
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Sales/Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
- Must live in Lagos.
Why Become an Offline Sourcing Executive With Jiji Cars?
- Boost your income: Earn up to N120,000 – N150,000 monthly
- Your commission is paid daily.
- The more clients you bring, the more commissions you get
- You can earn additional money through our monthly, quarterly, and yearly bonus plans
- Opportunity to work remotely and independently
- Gain access to the unlimited supply of a variety of cars for sale
- Learn new skills: you get to be trained by renowned Jiji cars sales facilitators who will help with communication skills, negotiation skills, and technical training about cars
- Team bonding activities, events, etc.
- Opportunity to be signed on to an HMO plan after 3 months of consistency
- Clearly defined career Growth path.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
Interested and qualified? Go to Jiji on docs.google.com to apply
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile