MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
Our service offering includes:
Radio Network Design & Planning
RF Drive Testing & Competitive Benchmarking
RF Physical Optimization & Site Audits
Network Quality of Service evaluation
Read more about this company
Manager, Business Dev./Key Account/Technical Sales
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range ₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
- Plan and organize the fulfillment of client orders to ensure timely delivery
- Develop and implement policies and procedures necessary for meeting the requirements of clients and ensuring a satisfied clientele
- Assist in resolving clients’ issues/problems by listening to complaints and proffering solutions effective for satisfactory resolution
- Supervise company employees to ensure they comply with set client service standards in carrying out job duties
- Prepare and manage budgets in order to achieve set targets and objectives
- Proffer recommendations to clients and aid them in selecting suitable products/services that best meets their requirement
- Maintain excellent customer service and ensure the customer service team adhere to acceptable standards for client service
- Contact clients to ensure they are satisfied with received products and services
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales division of a company to ensure their work operations align with the objectives of the client services unit
- Communicate with clients to identify their preferences and facilitate the process to meet their needs and expectations
- Designate work territories to client services staff and establish strategies necessary for achieving set targets
- Provide clients with regular update and periodic statements to keep them abreast on changes in trends
- Assess products/services to ensure they are up to the specification set by clients
- Provide detailed explanations of product/service features to clients to aid their decisions on product choice
- Carry out surveys and research to evaluate customer satisfaction level and discover better techniques for ensuring a satisfied customer base.
- Initiate changes to increase company’s efficiency, productivity and her competitiveness with other businesses in its industry.
- Create innovative goals that encourages innovative thinking and strategies throughout the organization
- Identify areas of business improvement in company’s standard processes and operations to stimulate growth.
- Carry out research on innovative trends within the industry to stay up-to-date on advancements.
- Hols regular meetings with stakeholders and company leaders to discuss potential improvement and innovation within the business.
- Supervise and Coordinate innovative strategies
- Help team members enhance creativity skills
- Experience in Telecommunications Company
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile