MooveÂ is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
About the Role
- Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Maintenance Supervisor, reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
- As a Maintenance Executive; you will be responsible to take calls from dealers and repairs facilities requesting authorisation to conduct maintenance; service and repairs on our fleet.
- You are required to ensure that the work being done on these transactions is relevant and within cost targets.
- You are to issue orders and approve the invoices against these orders for final payments.
What You’ll be Doing
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs, including preventative, mechanical, and electrical repairs to the fleet.
- Take calls from suppliers seeking authorization to conduct maintenance and repairs.
- Scrutinise supplier quotes to ensure optimal pricing in each market and ensure that maintenance being done is valid and appropriate
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of Moove’s assets
- Control and monitor repair costs (parts and labour) in line with the maintenance fund
- Negotiate goodwill claims from OEM for repairs that are just outside of the warranty parameters
- Process the Insurance claims in line with Policy requirements and report on them effectively as and when required
- Ensure that all Insurance claims are completed expediently and vehicles brought back to operation in the minimum timeframe
- Build, Manage, Measure, and Maintain relationships with Suppliers and Repair outlets to ensure that the uptime of the Fleet is maximised
- Continuous Improvement mindset with respect to processes and systems to create efficiencies and synergies
- Ad Hoc investigations and solutions as required from time to time.
What You will need for this position
- Candidate must possess a High School Certificate
- Competent in Motor Mechanics
- 5-7 years of fleet maintenance experience preferred.
- Associates or Technical degree in Motor Mechanics would be advantageous
- Hands-On Fleet Industry Experience is a must
- Strong customer service and organisational skills required
- Attention to detail is compulsory
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office; Google Office Suite and web-based applications preferred
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Time-bound fleet inspection and report generation as per plan checklist (Only if in our Parking lot )
- Projection preparation for repairs (Tyres, Suspension, aesthetic, electricals & Battery)
- Collation of all data and aligned team to resolve issues timely closure of Repair complains
- Handle team of On Road support
- Workshop overview coordination for issuing vehicle or stock in WS more than 4 days GMS/7 DAYS Accidents
- Guidance/decision for insurance claim vs repairs
- Coordination with RSA/Towing Crane for workshop allotment geography-wise.
- Guidance/decision for insurance claim vs repairs if claim then Claim Intimation documentation, Workshop visits
- Coordination with workshop/Surveyor on daily status
- Insurance Google sheet updates
- Daily report on claims
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile