Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced…
Read more about this company
IP Network Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes
- Ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilisation, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-1 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Cisco qualifications and IP professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Must have routing and switching experience.
- Must have knowledge of setting up VLAN and IP addressing
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, OSPF)
- Experience with IP/MPLS and L2/L3 Services
- Understanding of IP networks and TCP/IP technologies (DNS, SNMP etc.)
- Ability to provide in-depth analysis of network traffic
- Hands on knowledge of Juniper, Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia, ZTE or Cisco products
- Good understanding of operational support systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saving their CV with their full names) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile