Ique Security Service Limited, an outsourcing consulting firm, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following positions below:
Read more about this company
Flight Reservation Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
- Flight Reservation Also known as travel clerks or reservationists, reservation agents provide booking and reservation services to customers. These services may include reserving airline tickets, rental cars, or cruise cabins. They work with customers over the phone, in person, or via email and strive to provide excellent customer service.
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 1 – 4 years work experience.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile