African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely recognised as Nigeria’s most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance company serving thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives. We drive innovation in the 21st century and are uniquely positioned to offer premium value to all our stakeholders,…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand clients’ financial needs
- Determine clients’ expenses, level of income, insurance coverage, their financial objectives and goals, tax status and risk tolerance
- Answer clients’ questions and address concerns
- Give advice to clients about insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management or any other areas in order to help them reach their financial goals
- Regularly review clients’ bank and other accounts and analyze their financial data to understand if life or economic changes are necessary to reach their financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Manages clients accounts and files.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND / NCE in related field.
- 1-2 years of experience as a customer service in insurance firm or similar role
- Life and health license
- Knowledge of securities and insurance industries
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance policies and operation
- Must be residing in Lagos State Nigeria.
N140,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile