Paykobo.com is one of Nigerian’s biggest ecommerce technology company that provides businesses from small to large enterprises, retail, government agencies, and other organizations with integrated software and high quality hardware so they can run more efficiently at an unbeatable price.
We deliver value by helping businesses with th…
Read more about this company
Finance & Accounts Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ikeja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- You will be responsible for designing and managing the implementation of the entire financial strategy and framework for the company.
- This would include management of investments, risk minimization plans, profit & loss, cash flow management, income and expenses reports, developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- You would also act as the financial advisor to the Management and will ensure the attainment of targeted returns on the company’s investments.
- This will include the provision of regular financial information to the executive management by researching, maintaining, analyzing data & preparing financial reports. The role holder will also oversee the company’s financial activities and will also be responsible for developing the talents in the finance department.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the company’s budgeting process & ensure full implementation and monitoring of the agreed budget across departments
- Strengthen overall financial performance and manage relationships with the company’s bankers.
- Partner with cross-functional business partners to align financial plans to long term strategy by coordinating marketing, planning/analytics, merchandising and operations objectives
- Create and maintain short and long-term revenue models to assist in weekly/monthly/quarterly financial updates to the company, providing decision support and strategic analysis.
- Review existing accounting practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies
- Improve systems, procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline from any recognized institution
- Should be ACCA or ICAN certified (Or at the verge of being certified)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Knowledge of Quick books will be an added advantage
- Experience in the retail industry will be an added advantage.
We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Performance-related bonus
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile