Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle co…
Read more about this company
Facility Management Training Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical stakeholders at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new business and generations of new enquires for the FM Training business.
- Contribute to the development and execution of business strategy to grow the turnover and profitability of the FM Training business
- Create and sell FM Training services to prospective clients or participants
- Develop strategies for sourcing external participants
- Manage the Business Development process and pipeline for the business to ensure the business unit achieves revenue targets
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and exhibitions, working with developers, advertisers, and professional bodies to market FM Training services.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning to ensure necessary administrative follow-up of all activities of the business unit.
- Identify potential clients and send newsletters introducing bundle of FM Training services with an emphasis on value-based FM
- Drive brand values and philosophy through FM training and development activities.
- Set business goals and objectives according to the company’s needs
- Manage budgets and financial planning for the Training programmes and workshops
- Work with stakeholders and ensure the training business is profitable
- Design facility management training programmes and supporting services including identifying course content requirements, appropriate delivery mediums, and personnel to deliver training
- Deliver such training programmes through instructor-led, online, blended, and documentation-driven delivery processes
- Implement quality control and continual improvement processes to maintain training content and delivery mechanisms that represent Alpha Mead’s standards
- Work collaboratively with business leads to ensure training programmes and processes are aligned and relevant to critical business priorities.
- Build quarterly and yearly facility management training programme marketable to external participants
- Facilitate FM Training Programmes
- Develop course content materials for the facility management training
- Manage the expenses of training sessions and prepare reports of concluded training sessions
- Source for seasoned FM facilitators to facilitate programmes on Facility Management
- B.Sc. degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or any other related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Training Manager in a facility management company
- Experience implementing and using Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to organize, design, deliver and assess FM trainings
- Practical knowledge of running training need-analysis and training programme of technical nature for a large organization
- Proven track record in coordinating and managing the build-out and delivery of training systems
- Strong competency in content, process, and metrics development
- Ability to implement training services, process and manage the continuous improvement feedback loop
- Experience in advising business leads on strategic solutions that ultimately drive superior performance.
- Proven record of successfully delivering projects with people of disparate backgrounds and job functions
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., CFM, IFMA) will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills ‐ both internally and with vendors
- Self‐motivated with strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Proven history of adding value through creativity and hard work
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile