Welcome to Phillips Consulting Limited.
We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. PCL is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Johannesburg. Established in 1992…
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Write, review, edit, and update content for organisation websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Conduct research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions in alignment to the brand
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years plus proven experience as a Digital Marketer
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid understanding and experience running successful Advert (especially on Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge & channel marketing analytics
- Knowledge about content creation strategy and marketing.
- A high level of attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using data from Questionnaires and Survey to determine customer behaviour.
- The capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of blockchain experience is a plus
- Excellent Research Skills
- Ability to pitch offers to the hungry market both physically and online.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile