Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria. Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition…
Read more about this company
Deloitte Tax Academy
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Deloitte Tax Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its internship/training programme.
- The purpose of Deloitte Tax Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Tax & Regulatory Services.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge to solve contemporary and future challenges.
Interested candidates must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Be a chartered accountant.
- Not be more than 28 years old.
- Posess not more 2 years’ experience.
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
- We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
- Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better.
- Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here.
- We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be.
- Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile