Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for an effective Business Development Manager with the skills to build long-standing and successful relationships with our key clients and can adapt solutions. Someone who can identify and close new business deals or expand our existing business opportunities as well as understand our company’s products and services.
- The Business Development Manager will be ambitious and energetic with a digital marketing skill to help us expand our clientele.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- A Business Development Manager is responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth.
- They coordinate with company executives and sales & marketing professionals to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
- Develop contents for digital channels and use them to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Manage our organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field. Relevant professional course is a plus.
- Proven workingexperience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- SEO/SEM and Email Marketing Specialist
- Content Managerand Strategist
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in digital Marketing
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile