Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports …
Read more about this company
Business Development Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We have an immediate opening for Business Development Associate. To thrive in this role, the Candidate must be energetic in supporting the Unit drive the firm’s sales and growth initiatives.
- The Candidate will be expected to attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
- The Candidate will work with various SBUs within the firm, and reports to the Manager, Emerging Markets.
- The Candidate should exhibit resourcefulness, be organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our varied offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Assist with developing engaging content required for sales campaigns via offline and online channels; not limited to Social Media, Electronic mailing, Email Marketing platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze new opportunities to determine potential success rate and profitability
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Public Relations, Communications or relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Solid understanding of project management principles.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Good interpersonal and networking skills, highly articulate team player
- Strong project management and people management skills
- High degree of accuracy in executing work
- Ability to schedule work and deliver on tight deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile