Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous non-profit organization dedicated to improving access to qualitative healthcare, Education and Economic strengthening services in Nigeria. Our staff includes expert in health, Education, Social works, youth, Civil Society and research. Our LOCATE project; a CDC/PEPFAR HIV p…
Read more about this company
Administrative Assistant – Finance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
- Responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the Grant implementation in the State.
- Prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub-project documents, prepare monthly reporting/ budgets, enter data into excel spreadsheets and automated MIS reports and disseminate information to ECEWS Headquarters.
- University Degree in any field. (Bsc. in any Finance field will be Added Advantage)
- 2 – 3 years’ Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
- Proven experience in transferring knowledge into operational plan with clients collaboration and sustainable buy- in.
- Substantial experience using computerized information systems – Ms Office packages, banking interface etc.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Familiarity with Donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile