Ã‰clat HR is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation. Our portfolio represents a team of problem solvers. Our team represents a diverse spectru…
Read more about this company
Travels and Tours Consultant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Travels & Tours
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Research, explore and study different destination options for clients.
- Plan and organize travels for clients.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs etc.
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suit clients’ needs
- Offering assistance with passport applications and obtaining visas for foreign travel
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation and organize rental transportation for clients.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the client regarding their travel guides, itinerary, brochures and maps.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell an itinerary tour package
- Attend webinars, conferences and other educational programs to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Create and update electronic records of clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism or a Similar relevant field.
- Two (2) years or more proven working experience as a Travel Consultant or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of travelling software (computer reservation systems, GDS system and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of the additional language is an advantage.
- Good sales and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the latest tourism trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite Drive – Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to handle a crisis.
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Team Players.
- Exemplary sales skills and a customer-oriented approach
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile