Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Manufacturing
Purpose of the Job
- Monitor production activities and ensure that in bound materials, in-process and finished products conform to specifications, relevant standards, company’s objectives and customer’s food safety requirements.
- Confirm adherence to factory Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by all concerned through inspection of production, packaging and any other area within the factory.
- Maintain up to date standard operating procedures of all B2B & B2C production section.
- Ensure compliance to specifications on in-process and finished products.
- Carry out line inspection for cleanliness ensuring hygiene requirements are met throughout production processes.
- Collate and promptly report quality standards findings during production on daily basis in real time to facilitate corrective actions.
- Maintain Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements in PEOPL and participate in its internal audit.
- Ensure that appropriate quality checks are carried out on in-bound processing chemicals, packaging materials, and that non-conforming materials are rejected.
- Ensure that all scales within production floor are verified periodically and record are maintained.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager or by management.
- OND in Food Science, Physical Sciences or any other related course.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of GMP and food safety.
- Knowledgeable in carrying out process Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have an eye for details and have excellent supervisory skills.
- Possess good analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good collaboration with multiple functions.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile