Pharmxtra Pharmacy, is a Pharmacies – Retail healthcare organization, in Lekki Peninsula, Lekki, Lagos
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- City Lekki
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
Roles and Responsibilities
- Filling and dispensing of prescriptions in accordance with the pharmacy code of ethics.
- Counselling and educating patients on how and when to take a prescribed medicine. This includes expected side effects and how to mitigate them.
- Checking for potentially dangerous drug interactions when patients are taking multiple medications and taking appropriate steps to ensure patient safety.
- Packaging & Labeling Drugs appropriately, as well as cross-checking all labelled drugs for accuracy
- Dispensing and controlling the use of poisons/controlled substances.
- Also ensuring that the right processes are always adhered to when dispensing controlled substances.
- Consulting with patients about appropriate medications for common ailments and making referrals to other healthcare professional where appropriate.
- Providing advice on healthy living, skin care and general wellness.
- Assisting patients with diagnostics (weight, BMI, B.P, sugar level etc) and keeping appropriate records.
- Managing patients in emergency by administering appropriate first aid procedure.
- Driving improved patient drug compliance
- Building trust with patients and becoming the community’s Go-To trusted health advisor.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional and memorable Customer Service at every interaction with patients.
- Developing, implementing and monetizing of Pharmacy Services and Health Promotion Programs
- Evaluating Sources for Supplies Based on Price, Quality and Service
- Supervising the Supply Chain of Medicines and other products.
- Carrying out periodic inventory cycle count.
- Driving sales and profit in the pharmacy to meet set goals, targets and objectives.
- Strategically work towards achievement of pharmacy short-term and long-term goals
- Generate weekly reports.
- Driving overall compliance to company PPPs by all employees
- Managing employee and customer feedback system
- Evaluating Subordinates and carrying out performance management
- Setting Quality Standards
- Monitoring Adherence to Quality Standards.
- B.Pharm or Pharm D qualification
- One to Three years experience in Community Pharmacy practice
- Additional qualifications and certifications will be an added advantage.
- Organizing and educating patients on health topics, such as diet, exercise, and managing stress.
- Developing materials to help in the dissemination of health and wellness information to customers and the community.
- Training of Pharmacy Technicians and Health assistants
- Researching and Developing Health Promotion Literature for both educational and marketing purposes.
- Desirable Attributes:
- Must be a quick learner and a self-starter
- Entrepreneur-minded individual
- Customer-centric and people-oriented.
- Must possess good leadership and negotiation skills
- Must be disciplined and hardworking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their current CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile