Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city, a branch in Lagos and Kano.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
- Hold concurrent role as PIC for Pleasanton store, managing daily pharmacy operations and staff.
- Compound medications as required and provide immunization services for eligible patients.
- Establish relationship with customers so they gain feeling of trust and compassion.
- Practice state and federal dispensing regulations (HIPAA compliant) regarding control substances, narcotics, and pharmaceutical agents.
- Monitor appropriateness of medication and dose, check for interactions and allergies, and assure the quality of the medication dispense.
- Develop policy and procedures for OBRA long term care regulations, CMS guidelines, therapeutic lab monitoring, and infusion admixture.
- Provide information about and administer immunization vaccines, health screening tests and travel vaccines
- Use adequate drug utilization review to compare new medication therapy to other current medications and allergies.
- Upgrade and integrate prescription processing/adjudication software with registers, insuring compliance with new HIPAA regulations and processing transactions more efficiently.
- Process and dispense prescriptions, monitor drug interactions, counsele patients about medications, OTC recommendations, order and maintain inventory.
- Improve patient outcomes by evaluating quarterly drug utilization reviews of Medicaid patient prescription profiles for appropriateness of recommendations of rule-base findings.
- Gain customer loyalty and exceed customer expectations by providing Walgreens and manufacturer coupons, as well as manufacturer provide samples.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile