Kimberly-Clark has responded to a variety of disasters around the world with corporate contributions, employee contributions, product donations and volunteer efforts.
Take a look at how we’ve helped after Hurricane Sandy and flooding, tornadoes and earthquakes across the globe.
Read more about this company
LCM Facility Lead – Huggies
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Main Purpose of Job
- Project management of EMEA mainstream CT and DtV product specification change programs through IMF gates & processes.
- Sustain current Products, Processes, and Materials, at optimum cost to ensure continuity of the Consumer/Brand Experience
- Lead Implementation of Global/Regional Innovation of Child Care projects
- Lead the qualification work of Cost Transformation activities related to product and materials.
- Lead gathering of and insight development from competitive data for local key products.
Dimensions / KPI’s
- Cost: drive product cost saving to achieve the CT target while maintaining the product performance and consumer experience
- Quality: Drive product improvement to minimize consumer complaints
- Innovation: Lead trials for product improvement and implement new product consumer led winning solutions.
- Sustainability: drive plastic consumption reduction used in product to achieve the yearly target
- A minimum standard of a technical, university qualification or significant work place experience in the LCM, Research/Engineering or Operational/process fields.
- Experience of working effectively in multifunctional teams.
- Broad knowledge of the consumer insight of FMCG industry, production processes, and raw materials.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent Communication & presentation Skills both written and spoken at all levels
- Good Planning and Organisational Skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible & Logical thinking.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile