Bet9ja is the number one bookmaker in Nigeria. Sports betting odds, Casino, racing and virtual sports games. There is always something going on at Bet9ja.com.
Our sports betting coverage comprises all major events and leagues, including a great variety of live betting opportunities. Join Bet9ja to bet on soccer, tennis, basketball and ice hockey and so mu…
Read more about this company
Junior IT Support Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Kaduna
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Junior IT support executive monitors and maintain the hardware and software computer system and network at KC-gaming. Junior IT Support installs, configures and repairs all computer system both at the Hub Office and other assigned locations .
A degree in computing or related courses, at least two years experience in Technical/IT support roles. IT certifications would be an added advantage.
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Support smart working internal customers
- Ensure uptime for the hubs and assigned location Routine proactive visit to outlets
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software, hardware or network infrastructure.
- Walk internal customers or KC-gaming agents through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Generate and send weekly report to line manager
- Replace parts as required
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed turnaround time limits to support tickets
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or escalate to third parties, if appropriate)
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as ISPs and vendors
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile