Kuda is a full-service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly, and save more.
Read more about this company
HR Data Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Data Science / Research  , Human Resources / HR
- This individual would be a hands on team member responsible for integrating learning contents electronically with the use of variety of authoring tools. The individual is the one who would be responsible for Kuda’s instructional design specifications.
- She/he is a semi-technical mostly visual resource that helps bring learning narratives to life.
- She/he will lead the design, implementation, management and operational performance of the LMS system, facilitate the creation of high quality e-learning courses and the development of an online learning strategy to support the overall business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide first-line support to Kuda Academy and HR when required
- Compile for various departments within the cross-functional teams MIS & Score cards, training analysis, updating and reporting.
- Setup, collect and analyze data from various regions and departments.
- Possess proficiency in data operations i.e. analytics to measure and drive operational and commercial performance.
- Review monthly learning data from various departments across the company.
- Document, prepare, review and analyse summaries and reports for the academy.
- Possess competence in designing, editing, and assisting with the preparation and finessing of PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain confidentiality and a high degree of discretion.
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data reporting efficiency and quality.
- Experience in generating actionable insights from reports; e.g Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in training data.
- Performs any other task as assigned.
- 1-3 years of working experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar position
- Have development experience with Business Intelligence tools like Looker and/or Tableau
- High proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Microsoft Office suit (full professional proficiency)
- Google Suite(full professional proficiency)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Data management & interpretation
- Logical Reasoning & sound conclusion
- Power BI
- Data analysis
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- Experience in the Fintech or Banking industry
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team
- Career development & growth
- Access to world-class L&D
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option for certain roles
- Competitive annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Life assurance
- and more…
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile