Loveworld Medical Centre is a world class modern multi-specialty (80 beds) Hospital situated in the heart of Lagos mainland business district.
Read more about this company
HR Analyst (Recruitment and Training)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ikeja
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Responsible for handling all employee sourcing processes
- Work with Line Managers to draw up JDs for open roles and existing roles
- Responsible for updating company JD bank
- Write and post job ads on job sites and others
- Handle first level as well as other recruitment processes including short listing and interviewing
- Administer all engagement processes with applicants including test administrations and interview sessions.
- Manage new employee on-boarding processes from the point of offer through to induction and formal orientation processes
- Plan and administer employee induction program
- Assist Line Managers and the HHR in identifying employee training needs
- Ensure the documentation of company-wide training plan and schedule
- Responsible for making all internal and external training arrangements for staff training
- Monitor employee training targets vis-à-vis training budget to ensure compliance/consistency
- Ensure that company ERP is updated with new employee details, certificates and licences
- Follow up with employee license renewals to ensure validity and up to date
- Handling of all new staff on-boarding and exiting staff disengagement processes
- Responsible for ensuring timely and effective information dissemination Company-wide
- Monitor and collate results of Company’s Competency Framework
- Keep track of hiring days in relation to HR/departments SLAs
- Ensure HR document management including management of existing, ex-staff files and other Company documents are updated on company ERP.
- Work with line manager and HHR to Identify and address staff training need company wide
- Participate in the plan, budget and administration of staff training company wide
- Ensure staff compliance to company policy and standard procedures
- Administer staff reward and discipline processes
- Carry out an annual employee satisfaction survey
- Prepare staff recruitment and training reports – monthly, quarterly, bi annual and annual
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by LM.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or any of the Social Sciences or Arts
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in human resource management practice
- Previous experience handing recruitment and training function is a must have
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate should be personable.
- The ideal candidate would be visionary, an excellent leader, resourceful, a problem solver and deeply committed.
- Should be passionate, proactive and flexible.
- Possession of CIPM. SHRM or CIPD certification is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile