O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick po…
Read more about this company
Head of Account
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Salary Range ₦200,000 – ₦300,000/month
The Head of Accounts reports directly to the MD/CEO and oversees all activities of the accounts department and is involved in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses and the maintenance of effective financial internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives
- Plan, implement and supervise the company’s financial strategy.
- Lead the documentation of all financial transactions by entering account information for various arms of the company.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports.
- Monitor revenue and expenses in compliance with stipulated budget.
- Manage the company’s financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts and financial assets
- Handle the company’s transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
- Follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Keep and maintain a fix assets register.
- Liaise with banks to resolve financial-related issues.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for proper and correct entry.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit preparations.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payables and receivables
- Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports for management review
- Coordinate, plan, assign and review staff’s work.
- Perform other accounting duties and supporting team members as required or assigned by the MD/CEO
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- Minimum 7 years hands-on accounting experience at the Senior level; certification such as ICAN, ACCA, CMA is an added advantage.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Experience in working with accounting software and databases
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced MS Excel and Words
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be process and goal driven, customer oriented, results oriented, self-motivated
- Excellent leadership, effective communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Nigeria companies Tax Law and application
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile