Increase the usage of vehicles, create employment opportunities, and contribute towards improving people’s quality of life
Read more about this company
Head, Fleet Management Service
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
Qualifications and Experience
- Good degree in business or related field,
- Master’s degree and membership of ELAN (added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years overall experienced in similar position
- Responsible for managing, planning, and coordinating all MBSN vehicles
- To ensure safety of company vehicles.
- Coordination of all vehicles and staff
- Reduction in the operational cost
- Maintenance of Vehicles
- Tidy Paperwork
- Fleet Executives
- Fleet operators, HSE officers
- Reports to COO
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the operation of vehicle maintenance and repair programs for MBSN vehicles.
- Prepares and directs in-service training programs for newly employed personnel.
- Reviews purchase requests for new and replacement vehicles.
- Plans and administers a preventive maintenance and vehicular replacement program for all vehicles.
- Receives and processes vehicle accident and damage reports.
- Prepares cost analysis and periodic management and operational reports.
- Regularly provide management with profitability analysis on each contract.
- Regularly provide management with running cost and maintenance of each fleet vehicle.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- To monitor and reduce cost of fleet maintenance and repair in line with approved budget and contract terms.
Key Performance Indicators
- Vehicle availability.
- Vehicle downtime
- Vehicle utilization.
- number of accidents
- number of vehicle defects
- maintenance cost per vehicle
- tyre cost per vehicle Required Skills and Competencies
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relationship Management
- Good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile