No economy grows without the use of credit and there is no example of any advanced society without the use of credit. Credit at whatever level of sector, if not properly managed could spell doom for an economy.
As we are all aware, for the economy to grow to the point of providing desired jobs and wealth creation, there must be credit extension at all lev…
Read more about this company
Head, Business Development
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Head, Business Development
At the National Institute of Credit Administration (Chartered by Act of parliament No.1018 of 2022), we are looking to hire a suitably qualified and experienced individual as Head, Business Development.
The primary job roles are as stated below:
- Responsible for expanding, deepening, growing and managing the membership of the Institute.
- Arranging courtesy meetings with selected fellows of the Institute.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new membership opportunities
- Increasing the value of current membership while attracting new ones
- Developing and setting serious goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Create and manage membership growth incentives, training and advertisement, events leads to both new and old members by maintaining productive working relationship with them.
- Revolves around good communication and efficient, matured contact with members to deliver value addition services
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with top notch members in order to attract donations in cash and kind to the Institute
- Planning and preparing zoom meeting presentations for members of the Institute
- Communicating new products and overseeing the development of marketing strategy and service delivery to all members
- Writing and submitting performance report to the management every month
- Develop, present and manage membership marketing growth plan to the management
- And any other duties that will be assigned to you by management or CEO from time to time.
Requirements and skills
- M.sc, MBA, B.Sc or HND in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Age – 35 years and above
- Minimum year of experience in similar position is 5years.
Expected remuneration for this role is N120,000.00 – N150,000.00 (Gross) subject to review based on productivity, loyalty, and professionalism.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile