GDC is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown t…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- City Victoria Island
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Plan design concepts for still images and videos by studying relevant information and materials
- Contribute to the team’s efforts positively by accomplishing tasks as needed to achieve company goals
- Gain an understanding of what the company wants its proposed communications to look like and create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, brochures, websites and other communication materials to reflect the desired theme and tone of communications with software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.
- Illustrate concepts by designing samples whilst selecting appropriate type, size and style on creative to enhance the readability of text and images
- Produce draft designs for managements review based on agreed brief and make revisions based on the feedback received
- Review final design layouts of scheduled works / creatives and suggest improvements if required
- Review final design productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect management’s specifications.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile