Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946. In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house …
Read more about this company
Executive Assistant to the Managing Director / Chief Executive (MD / CE)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Managing Director / Chief Executive (MD/CE)
- The Executive Assistant is a resourceful business support specialist who is agile and able to work seamlessly in a fast-paced environment to deliver excellent business support services.
- Carry out routine business support activities for the MD/CE
- Effectively manage the MD’s calendar and prepare correspondence, monitor deadlines and agree on priorities.
- Manage MD’s annual plans, and travel itineraries and prepare required travel documents.
- Function as a source of first-level information on departmental matters, as well as customer matters to the MD.
- Organize the MD’s internal and external activities as well as visitors.
- Effectively prepare all required documents for the MD’s meetings and local and overseas engagement and follow up on the results/actions
- Manage the MD’s domestic & auxiliary staff and their affairs to ensure delivery of quality service.
- Work closely with stakeholders on the successful execution of MD’s official events
- Manage the logistics for Executive Board and Management Team’s engagements.
- B.Sc Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- 3 – 5 years corporate experience in business operations, office management, event management and customer service
- At least 3 years work experience proving business support as an executive assistant to senior business leaders.
- Stakeholder management
- Time management
- Schedule & calendar planning
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Decision and organization
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile