ASA SECURITY is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services.
Our expertise is in the fields of special protection, consulting, and instructing. ASA Security was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government se…
Read more about this company
Deputy Guard Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
- The Deputy Guard Manager serves as Guards’ department supervisor. He instructs and manages the guards, supervisors and coordinators
- The Deputy Guard Manager also recruits new guards, coordinates and monitors performances, and manages schedule and events.
- Assists in development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and directives.
- Manages security personnel to include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluations, training, work scheduling and problem resolution.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security related issues.
- Ensures adequate security coverage for all locations 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Education: HND / B.Sc
- A background in security and its operations is required with over 3 years in guards’ management.
- Computer literacy and general office skills are required.
- Good English-speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationship skills
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile