At Loral Schools, we maintain a culture of academic excellence which is supported by good educational management and healthy discipline. We uphold our motto to “Grip Knowledge Fast” in all our endeavors. As “Loral Lights” we stand out in areas of integrity, self-discipline and moral values, as well as soundness of body and mind. We ha…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Education / Teaching  , Medical / Healthcare
Nursery Nurses provide care for children up to seven years old. They assist in many aspects of their daily lives, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance. This is done from a variety of settings, but most often in preschools and nurseries.
Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, Nursery Nurses supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
And because parents may feel like they’re missing out on their young child’s development, Nursery Nurses also plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their child’s day.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile