MAX is on a mission to fix Africa’s notorious last-mile delivery and online-retail problems by using mobile and web platforms to connect consumers, retail businesses and independent drivers in real-time. We are eliminating all logistics and technology barriers that have historically prevented retail businesses in Africa from realizing their full potent…
Read more about this company
Corporate Legal Counsel
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and stakeholders (internal & external).
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities.
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Handle litigation.
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- 8+ years corporate legal experience.
- Licensed to practice law from the Nigeria Bar Association.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- High levels of energy and drive, willingness to work hard.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Global leader and thinker with the ability to make quick strategic decisions.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & proactive.
- Competitive pay & benefits.
- Flexible work and hybrid working model.
- Unrivaled Learning and Development.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile