Riverside Schools opened its doors in September 2009 with six pupils in the ElementarySchool. The College which commenced in 2017 coincidentally started with six students too. Today, the schools have grown to become household names and the first point of call for discerning parents in search of a rich academic experience for their children. The elementary sc…
Read more about this company
Computer Studies Teacher / Robotic Instructor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- Understanding the curriculum and developing schedules, lesson plans, and teaching methods that will help students cover the required content.
- Preparing and delivering lessons that are stimulating and clear.
- Setting up tests, assignments, and practicals, and grading students fairly.
- Ensuring appropriate resources and consultation times are available to students.
- Mentoring and providing support to students.
- Attending staff and parent meetings, conferences, workshops, and other continuing education programs.
- Informing and preparing students for science fairs, competitions and expos.
- Handling various administration functions, which include updating student records and keeping track of lab supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Ensuring a safe, healthy classroom environment where learning can take place
- Effectively manage the behavior of students
- Engage in curriculum development and planning activities, individually and as a team
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or vice Principal
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed, B.Sc or HND related courses.
- M.Sc / MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience in the subject area.
- Relevant certification may be required.
- Knowledge of teaching styles is recommended.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Strong multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile