Newedge is a financial institution established in
2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in
Newedge provide Loans, Investment and
Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the
private and public sectors of the
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Make payments for supplier payments and staff claims, salary payment, and wallet funding in Access bank, Zenith bank, Stabic bank(internet banking).
- Bank account opening.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement Account interface with the Bank and other Banking update information.
- In charge of the third payment channel account like paystack/monnify/flutterwave and interface with merchant supplier dealing with merchant account issues.
- Daily cash balance management, account balance and statements.
- Diploma or equivalent or above.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Work experience as a Cashier or in a similar role in finance company (working experience in Chinese company is much preferred).
- Basic PC knowledge and MS office skills and good mathematics skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Numeracy skills.
- Communication skills..
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Key Skills and Competencies.
- Integrity and honesty and reliability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile