Beebeejump is a professional new energy technology research and product development,production, sales for the integration of high-tech enterprise, positive fusion in today’s world energy electricity, information industries frontier technology, is committed to research and development, with full power solutions to provide clients with systematic product…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for smart and active Aftersales Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate is time conscious, customer-centric, and proactively solves issues.
- You will be responsible for reparing faulty solar systems and solar installation at different sites.
- Conducts system check, maintenance and troubleshooting on the installed photovoltaic (PV) system.
- Terminates electrical wirings, troubleshoots wiring connections and internet connections on the inverters.
- Checks layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures,
- Checks sketches or follows blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building safety codes.
- Checks as-built, general arrangement drawings, equipment and cable route layouts, cable tray installation layout, and others
- Install solar panels and resolve inverter issues
- Graduate of any course related to Electrical Technology
- 1-2 years practical experience as an aftersales officer in a solar company
- Must live close proximity to Ojodu( Ikeja, Ogba, Ojota, Ketu, Agege, Iyana Iaja, Akute)
- Has prior work experience in solar PV system and installation
- Willing to do on-site/field works
- Has a driver’s license
- Excellent time management, Communication and customer relationship management skill
- Salary – N60,000 / month.
- other benefits:communication and trransportation allowance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile