With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani in Toulouse (France), Newrest is today a global leader in multi-sector catering. With 2014 revenues under management of almost 1,386.6 Billion Euros and more than 28,000 employees world-wide, Newrest is present in 49 countries. Newrest is the on…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Understand ledgers.
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Processing accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile