Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was…
Read more about this company
Showroom Sales Officer – Lekki
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
FURNITURE SHOWROOM SALES – LEKKI
Day-to-day activities will include:
- As a Sales Executive you will sell the company’s extensive range of furniture on or above target.You will strive to deliver brand awareness locally. You will be a brand ambassador, always representing Millennia at the highest level.
- Focus on promoting and driving sales and hitting daily, monthly and quarterly targets.
- Work together with sales and production teams to plan and execute furniture promotions seasonally.
- Proactively generate orders and make sales, utilising showroom stock, catalogues and discussing different furniture items and fabric options. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to propose alternatives to ready made stock, such as custom order items in the form of suitable fabrics and hardware options.
- Maintain and update the accessories inventory database. Maintain the accessories used for display purposes in-store. For example, ensure the bedding gets cleaned and steamed regularly. Be part of the team to create SOPs and update them on an annual basis.
- Responsible for the visual appearance of the showroom. Furniture must be maintained according to merchandising standards in the handbook. From seasonal floor plans to daily visual displays, you lead, direct and delegate the flow of product from receiving to the sales floor.
- Liaising with sales and procurement managers in live time to ensure availability of stock and ensure all orders are fully paid prior to delivery. Attention to detail and daily checklists are required for all orders to ensure delays and errors are minimised.
- Passing on retail leads (above the scope of showroom sales) to the sales team generated through showroom visits to ensure all sales potentials are realised.
- Ensuring the showroom, store room and ancillary areas are clean, tidy and organised. Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled and priced (including dimensions and fabrics details). Ensure that catalogues, swatches and samples are always available at all times.
- Ensure there is sales presence in the showroom at all times.
- Preparing Daily, weekly and quarterly sales reports for management. Communicate regularly with the management team concerning all aspects of sales, customer feedback/traffic and associate training/performance.
- Working alongside the management in team building, ensuring effective communication and development of individuals working in the showroom
- Regularly assessing competitor activity within the sector and establishing its impact on your showroom’s performance. Also, Keeping up to date with global trends in the interior design industry.
- Stay up to date on all store initiatives and communications that are received, sharing with associates when appropriate
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Switched on, outgoing and enthusiastic
- A strong retail sales background – preferably with furniture sales experience
- A good knowledge/appreciation of design, trends and styles (in particular within the interiors sector).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with sound administration and IT competence
- A background in interior design/ or a qualification in a relatable area
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile