O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick po…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
- Ensure all customers are attended to within few minute in a timely and professional manner and attending to all Customers phone calls.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing and ensure Company is not losing money
- Market and convert to sales all Company Products either New products or Scrap and services to all prospective customers.
- Scale all scraps batteries from suppliers and record same to avoid discrepancy
- Ensure all racks are well stocked with products and that the Scrap warehouses are well arranged.
- Preparing invoice and receipt with all other Vouchers as peculiar to our business for all transactions and manage returns of merchandise with proper documentation.
- Participate in General Stocks taken on monthlybasis
- Take proper records of any Cash Lodgment to Bank or withdraw from Bank and file all evidences of Bank deposit/withdrawer made on daily basis.
- Keep and track the stocks level through accurate stocks keeping records for New Products, Fairly Used and Scrap Inverter/Okada Battery
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Management for seamless service delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and price
- Prepare daily cash reconciliation showing daily expenditure and unspent cash
- Report all transaction details to Account on Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Ensure all discount sales are backed up by management approval before issuing stocks to Customers on Credit.
- Oversee and Account for all Stocks Returns In-Ward from customers and Out-Ward to Manufacturer
- Processing weekly and monthly report within the specified monthly deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile