DemyHealth is impacting lives in Africa through healthcare innovation and accessibility with our team of highly trained professionals with proven track records as industry leaders within and outside the country
Our core expertise span Medical Devices, PCR testing, Diagnostics, Research, Biomedical Engineering, Biorepository, and Sequencing services.
Read more about this company
Medical Laboratory Scientist/Client Service Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
A Laboratory Scientist with exceptional computer skills, and great interpersonal skills capable to perform chemistry/Clinical analysis on samples of blood, urine, stool, or other body fluids for the clinical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of, diseases and/or other specified medical conditions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform testing procedures on all samples received using appropriate and standardized principles and equipment platforms in the stand of the Chief Clinical Scientist.
- Perform mainstream testing on samples for hematological, bacteriological, parasitological, clinical chemistry, and histological assays.
- Carry out and document all quality control processes performed on all test procedures.
- Adhere strictly to test SOPs and other quality assurance programs of the Lab.
- Record test data to issue reports; answer questions to provide additional information or clarification to patients or other healthcare professionals.
- Maintain patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Serve and protect the immediate Laboratory Community by adhering to professional standards, and Hospital Health & Safety Standards, policies, and procedures.
- Contribute and maintain a safe work environment for patients, visitors, and co-workers by participating in safety programs, committees, or teams, conducting laboratory safety audits, and complying with statutory regulations & requirements.
- Act as the front-line customer service support for incoming calls from customers, clients, and doctors/centers for lab results.
- Coordinate courier services and Maintain professional and courteous behavior to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide other registration/clerical support
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with understanding and respect for the patient’s rights
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Medical Laboratory Science, or equivalent Post Graduate Studies. A relevant Masters’ Degree or professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Practiced in the field for 2 – 4 years post-graduation experience.
- Must be a certified Medical Lab Scientist with a valid MLSCN license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks promptly.
- Proficient use of hospital registration systems as well as clinical laboratory information systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile