Dradrock Real Estate limited is a real estate development company committed to positive disruption of the real estate development and construction sectors in Nigeria with its innovation-driven, safe, and styled estate developments in Lagos.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job Brief: The Internal Auditor shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with internal procedures and controls. Accuracy in the financial processes of the company, identifying risks within the organization, and taking proactive actions to mitigate or manage such. The job holder shall be tasked with improving business performance through risk management and control.
Core responsibility shall be:
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering project, operational and financial processes.
- Performing internal audit cycles for the project team and other departments, as scheduled.
- Planning effective auditing processes/cycles and reporting on internal audit investigations findings errors, and fraud, and recommending corrective measures.
- Developing and implementing internal auditing processes, policies and procedures.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- First degree in Internal Auditing or Accounting from a recognized institution
- Professional certification in recognized audit institutes
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Internal/External Auditing
- Skills & Competencies
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Exceptional accounting skills and strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams to achieve desired results.
- Basic Project Management Knowledge
- Solid knowledge of statutory regulations and guidelines
- Good organizational and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation & Benefit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile