Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Read more about this company
HR/ Legal Personnel
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR  , Law / Legal
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of employee files in a secure and confidential manner.
- Maintain annual leave roster for the employees.
- Prepare training programmes for all employees.
- Manage induction/orientation for new hires.
- Co-ordination of staff performance appraisal activities
- Assist with management of the disciplinary process and implementation of disciplinary committee decisions.
- Ensure that separated staff clears all obligations before issuance of clearance letter.
- Maintain Staff Nominal Roll with updates on new hires & exited staff.
- Ensure prompt response to staff request
- Institution of a rigorous recruitment procedure that ensure complete staff documentation, correctness of employee data and detection of staff with fraudulent intention.
- Continuously search for suitable training programmes for all staff.
- Draft collateral agreement for transactions
- Prepare a response to legal brief from customers
- Conduct legal search at land registry on landed collateral
- Conduct corporate search on corporate organizations
- Review and attend court proceedings
- Prepare demand notice and petitions against customers
- Liaising with Police Station for loan recovery and client’s prosecution
- Attending to corporate services
- Giving legal advice in all relationships
- Preparing legal and equitable mortgage for the bank
- Conducting references for current accounts
- Attending all negotiation/reconciliation meetings with loan clients
- A degree in Law
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience as a HR/Legal Personnelin Corporate Organization
- Handles over 30 staffs
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Female Preferred for gender balance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile