9Mobile is a Nigerian telecommunications services provider, currently operating in Nigeria. 9Mobile is formerly known as Etisalat Nigeria.
Read more about this company
Head, Regional Sales
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job ID: IRC4820
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Plan, direct and coordinate regional sales activities ensuring consistent and qualitative service delivery to meet EMTS customers’ needs.
- Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Define and implement specific operational plans and programs to facilitate the realization of the region’s sales targets.
- Identify and recommend strategies for optimizing outlet performance and increasing profitability.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the regional sales strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion the conduct of periodic sales reviews to determine sales potential of the various experience centres in the regions as input into the sales targeting process.
- Proactively identify and advise management on potential revenue streams and customer needs in order to maximize revenue for the organisation.
- Recommend frameworks for measuring outlet profitability and proffer recommendations on viable and non-viable outlets.
- Coordinate sales activities at the regions, while ensuring qualitative service delivery and compliance with standard policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the distribution function to ensure timely delivery of products to meet customer demands.
- Manage regional infrastructure and work closely with the maintenance department to ensure optimal utilization.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of outlet infrastructure and equipment with defined company standards.
- Ensure ongoing identification and reporting of new prime locations for acquisition and development of retail infrastructure and proffer recommendations to the Director, Channel Sales
- Ensure operational efficiency and proper cost management in regional activities to maximize profitability.
- Provide input on the region’s financial requirements during the budgeting process and monitor the approved budget to ensure prudent utilization of resources.
- Review and authorize expenditures/transactions of the region in line with the approved budget and manual of authority.
- Implement the Regional Sales division’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the Regional Sales division to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various divisions within the sales department.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Regional Sales unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and sales performance reports for the attention of the Director, Channel Sales
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Channel Sales
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile