Foundation Bilingual School is an open-admission private school that prepares all students for tertiary admissions and successful careers. Foundation Secondary School provides a rigorous high school curriculum with an emphasis in science & mathematics, commercial and arts in a supportive environment of learning and respect that prepares students to make info…
Read more about this company
Subject Teacher/Course Instructor (Any Subject)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification NCE
- Experience None
- Location Borno
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Foundation Bilingual School is an open-admission private school that prepares all students for tertiary admissions and successful careers. The School provides a rigorous high school curriculum with an emphasis in science & mathematics, commerce and arts in a supportive environment of learning and respect that prepares students to make informed choices about post-secondary pursuits. We are recruiting candidates with high levels of integrity to fill in the teaching positions in the subjects below:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Data Processing
- Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Education: A minimum of NCE, Polythecnic or University Degree certificates in any of the related fields.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking of English Language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in teaching job will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to maintain class discipline.
- Class Time Management
- Appropriate use of teaching aids
- Ability to handle other tasks as required by the school management.
- Effective preparation and implementation of schemes of work
- Effective preparation and implementation of lesson plan
- Gender equity in all classroom processes
- Maintenance of students registers: Promptness, correctness, and neatness.
- Giving and marking of assignments with explanations..
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.