TDI Global TM is the trading name for ‘Royal TDI Global’ TM Inc., a Canadian Company. Following the company’s international expansion, TDI Global TM became the registered operating name in the various nations the company operates.
The Vision of TDI Global (TDI) is to become an internationally top-rated firm in leadership, management and corpor…
Read more about this company
Senior Consultants, Process Optimization and Transformation
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Consultancy
TDI Global is a leading multinational strategic management consulting company that helps organizations create alignment in their people, process and technology strategies. We deliver our services through multiple solutions that address business issues.
We now seek to bring on board highly experienced business process improvement experts. You will lead, analyze and identify business improvement opportunities in your specific area of expertise for our clients. You will develop a sustainable implementation framework and spearhead the implementation process. You will develop and implement effective performance measurement and management strategies that would be used to evaluate the success and strategic impact of your implementation.
You will work in teams with our other senior consultants.
This consulting opportunity is specifically designed for experienced Africans in Diaspora or Other Experienced Professionals Who Would like the Benefits of International Work Experience in Emerging Markets.
You must have over 10 years (post University degree) experience in a defined professional area with demonstrable track record of excellence and success in your field.
- Degree in Business, Management Operations Management, Process Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering MBA.or equivalent.
- Relevant certifications.
- Extensive experience in process transformation/improvement in in your main area of expertise including but not limited to any of the following core areas: Engineering, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, Strategy Development, Operations, Marketing/Sales, Information Technology, Data Mining, Project Management etc.
- Ability to work on large projects
- Lean, Six Sigma certification with at least 5 years related experience will be an advantage
- Solid understanding of process improvement methodologies in your area of expertise
- Industry specific knowledge and experience will be expected
- ITIL or CPIM certification will be an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, Passion for consulting career and excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify and extract appropriate data sets from various systems – proficient in designing, collecting and analyzing large data set.
- Training in data mining is a great asset.
- ERP experience is required, with Crystal Reports
- Passion for continuous learning/personal development, team person, excellent customer service
- Analyze and document client’s needs, objectives and expectations
- Define the scope of processes to be optimized and establish specific objectives to be met
- Develop and implement enhanced solutions based on “Lean” principles and business process transformation/optimisation.
- Knowledge of techniques, IT strategies and tools for process mapping;
- Identify process improvement areas.
- Develop internationally acceptable optimization strategy and framework with demonstration of the leading indicators for success.
- Develop effective performance optimization processes.
- Develop presentation packages and present analysis and findings to client’s Senior Management.
- Evaluate data management processes to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborate with client’s departments to resolve client questions and issues.
- Monitor performance to ensure goals and objectives are met and that results align with client’s expectations.
- Produce analysis and forecast to justify sustainable process enhancements initiatives.
- Provide quantitative data reflecting the scope and impact of the enhancement.
- Super head necessary change management and implementation associated with process improvement.
- Facilitate information sessions and implementation debrief and any other sessions necessary for an effective process improvement initiative.
These positions come with excellent compensation
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.