STEMCafe is a non-linear learning centre where kids and young adults through play, explore the amazing world of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) through fun interactive activities for them to experiment with amazing creations and ideas that develop lifelong learning and interest in STEM.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- City Yaba
- Job Field Project Management
- We are seeking a passion-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of Programme Associate.
- The Programme Team is responsible for initiating and implementing learning activities and facilitating excellent experiences for kids in STEMCafe’s Programme within and outside the Maker spaces.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion to enhance learning and instruction for kids, a good project and Programme Management background, and an interest in STEM Education.
- Support the programs team in the development and implementation of STEMCafe’s programs in all locations.
- Ensure quality in carrying out KPIs with an efficient delivery rate.
- Support the Programs Manager in preparing detailed budget for the program and tracking adherence to the budget by all educators.
- Support the programs team in getting targeted grant applications from the government, corporations, foundations, and individuals for the implementation of programs.
- Responsible for effective stakeholder management and communication.
- Support the programs team in writing POC (Proof of Concepts), proposals, feasibility studies, and reports for partnerships and sponsors.
- Support the programs team in program monitoring and implementation of recommendations from stakeholders.
- Conducting general and market research on specific issues related to company goals.
- Management, design of learning content, and scheduling for the virtual programs.
- Management of the inventory of the online store.
- Other statements of work authorized by the company
- 1 – 2 years of Program Management.
- Communication, Presentation, and facilitation skill.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizing and planning skills.
- Empathy and great interpersonal skills
- Good teamwork abilities
- Demonstrable passion for Early Child Development (ECD), STEM and Education particularly in Nigeria.
- Fluent in English
- Additional Information
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.