Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
Read more about this company
Parts Sales Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Report To: Sales Manager
- Ensure the commercial success of the allocated brands, identify new markets/ business opportunities .Play active part in the development of short-medium-long term business goals
- Effectively manage relationships with existing customers
- Develop relationship with prospective clients and maintain existing customer base
- Identify and secure business opportunities for the organization
- Collaborate with SM to secure, retain and grow accounts through understanding clients’ needs.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets through effective competitors research and business environment analysis.
- Prepare/submit weekly report on sales and competition activities
- Organize and execute trade visits/calls.
- Make sales presentations and customer analysis reporting
- Ensure proper and up-to-date record keeping of customer data base
- Generate Proforma Invoices and customer follow-up
- Follow-up with on-line lead generation
- Establish customers’ needs and selling allocated products accordingly
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Organize meetings with prospective clients and making product demonstrations
- Adhere strictly to company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics
- Provide strategic support on sales growth-related projects
Qualification and Experience
- BA / B.sc in Marketing or Business Administration from reputable institution.
- 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience
- Good market knowledge.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill
- Excellent negotiation Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel & PP)
- Excellent product knowledge
- Must be able to driver and possess valid Driver’s license
Values & Attitudes:
- Speaking honestly
- Be optimistic and bold
- Overcome stress
- Take medium & long-term goals on board
- Success with the team
- Be a role model and respectful.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.