ARMORSIL WEST AFRICA is the West Africa representative of ARMORSIL INC USA which is a global multinational manufacturer of building specialty products with presence over Europe, North America and African continent. Our products are being used for the most prestigious and demanding projects across Europe, North America, West and East Africa.
ARMORSIL is dr…
Read more about this company
National Retail Sales Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Coordinate, support and monitor the retail sales team across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria
- Actively explore business opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Coordinate promotional sales such as Road shows etc.
- In charge of retail sales activities across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria.
- Execute and drive the retail strategy
- Identify potential markets, sales channels, competition and propose effective sales strategy plan for account expansion & development to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets & KPIs.
- Establish network and build good rapport with new clients.
- Conceptualize strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Present relevant sales & operations reports and forecasts to the management team.
- Candidates should be goal oriented with vast experience in marketing and selling to modern retail markets.
- First Degree in Sales Management, Business Management or a related field
- 5 – 7 years’ relevant work experience managing a team within the retail and FMCG industry.
- Deep knowledge of Retail and FMCG Industry.
- Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Strong business acumen sense and industry expertise.
- Must be self -motivated
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- A good team player with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Must be ready for extensive travel and ready to resume within a short time
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.